Halong has long been a should – not – be – missed destination that hardly disappoints any travelers. That’s the reason why Halong attracts a large number of both domestic and international travelers annually. Coming to this place, you can wander by boat along the gulf to visit limestone caves as well as other breathtaking place of interests. This world natural heritage is well worth discovering to check-in with friends and family. However, nothing is wonderful than exploring every corner on your own, so renting a motorbike to travel from Hanoi to Halong bay is a good choice
Among countless choices of vehicle, motorbike is always on the list of priority to enjoy stunning experiences without paying prohibitive price. You can wander on magnificent roadway and freely visit any places you want. If so, let’s rent a vehicle from Hanoi to Halong bay or else renting motorbike right in Halong is also not a big problem.
1. Motorbike rental to travel from Hanoi to Halong bay
The distance from Hanoi to Halong bay is about 150km. There are not so many barriers along the way and road condition is pretty good, so you just need to fill up the fuel and get ready to take a motorbike trip from Hanoi to Halong bay. You can choose either of two following routes:
- Hanoi – Bacninh – Halong: This is the shortest route (155 km) and only after 3 hours can you reach Halong. You follow Route 5 – Saidong Fork: 10 km. From Saidong, you follow Road 1 – Bacninh: 23 km. Then you head to Road 18 – Phalai – Chilinh – Dongtrieu – Uongbi – Halong: 122 km.
- Hanoi – Bacninh – Halong (160 km): you follow the direction to Noibai International Airport – Bacninh (32 km) to get to Bacninh. Then, you can continue at National Route 18A across Pha Lai, Sao Do, Dong Trieu, Uong Bi to Ha Long.
After setting foot on Halong, why don’t you go into a full adventure mode with your rented motorbike?
2. Renting motorbike in Halong
If you arrive at Halong by car or airplane, once again, it would be better if you can make use of motorbike to take in the sights and sounds of this coastal city. By that way, you can save your expenses at the most while the convenience and freedom to plan your itinerary are still preserved.
Now let’s start your journey at Halong by in turn visiting the unique ecosystem of coastal lines, islands and caves such as Cai Chien, Quan Lan, Co To, Tra Co, Hang Luon and tasting renowned seafood recipe.
Here are some tips of traveling to Halong by motorbike. Hope it helps. If you want to be more autonomous in your journey, check out Chungxe.vn as a referential channel that support travelers to rent an ideal vehicle, including motorbike. Our customer support staff of Chungxe are always available to support your self-driving motorbike and car rental, either from Hanoi to Halong or right in Halong in particular and on nationwide scale in general. Vehicle pick-up and drop-off is allowed at your accommodation or airport. It’s very honored for Chungxe to become your buddy in every corner!
Chungxe – an online platform of self-driving vehicle (motorbike, car) rental and sharing. Speedy, Safe and Cost-saving
Chungxe Joint Stock Company
Ha Noi: 5th Floor, 166 Hue Street, Hai Ba Trung
Da Nang: 3rd Floor, 31 Tran Phu, Hai Chau
Ho Chi Minh City: 7th Floor, Avenis Building, 145 Dien Bien Phu, District 1
4 ways to rent a vehicle at Chungxe:
- Book at website http://chungxe.vn
- Inbox Fanpage Chungxe.vn
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call at 1900.636.585 (Office hour)